Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Feel Good!

On Monday, the owner of my gym asked me if I was losing weight. "Not really," I replied. "Well, you look like it. You must be losing inches. You're getting a waist back." He was right. I have noticed my waist looking more defined. I also noticed little bumps on my biceps when I pull down sixty pounds. I feel good. I feel more solid. I can wear my pants at the waistband instead of pulling them up over my waist. When I suck in my stomach muscles, my stomach moves in! I am very encouraged.

For the first time in my life, I look forward to an hour of lifting weights and thirty minutes of interval training on the cross-trainer. I've worked with my trainer, Eric, twice a week since January. Now, I am going there just to get in the cardio workout on off-trainer days. I have to get my thirty minutes in today or my day will not feel complete. Walking is not enough anymore. Is this me talking? Never thought I'd hear myself say these things. "I feel good. Da, da, da, da, da, da, da!"




No comments:

Post a Comment