|Future site of my new Meditation Space under the Camilias.|
The dream had so many messages with interwoven plot lines: all related, but different. The gist of it all is this:
|My personal "Bodhi" tree.|
- In helping another, I help myself.
- Trust that I am always being guided and taken care of.
- Even when I am afraid and don't have a clue what to do or where to go, I am being guided.
- Following my instincts is how I am led by my Guides.
- My Guides will drop everything they are doing when I need them.
- If my Guides are teaching others when I need them, I then become the lesson for their students; in the moment.
- My Guides are loving, kind, generous, understanding and caring.
- I feel saved and nurtured in their presence.
- I feel loved and important when I let them into my life.
- When I get out of my own way, I allow them to show me the way.
- You don't know who your earthly Guides are going to be. Don't worry about that.
- Be open and pay attention. That's it!
- P.S. You'll be guided whether you're paying attention or not.
|Entrance to Meditation Space|
|View of lake from inside.|