Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Spring!

I just adore this time of year. It is truly my favorite. When I let the dogs out this morning, a robin was sitting on our neighbor's fence singing. It was beautiful. The crocus have passed, but the daffodils, hyacinth, and grape hyacinth are beautiful. My tulips are getting ready to bloom too. "How lovely is the silence of growing things". I don't know who coined this phrase, but my friend, Barbara, etched it on a stone that's in my garden. It's so true.

This morning, I came downstairs after getting dressed for the gym, to see a line of six beautiful, white swans swimming in single file up river. What a gorgeous sight. I scrambled for the camera.

Recently, Larry snapped a hawk launching from the cherry tree next door. Beautiful bird.

Spring is the time of renewal and new beginnings. It's also a time I use for reflection. When I see the beauty of God's creations all around me, I just breathe it in and say a silent, "Thank you." I am so grateful every day for all my blessings. I have a wonderful husband and family, adorable puppies; a beautiful house and area to live in, excellent health and good friends. I am very fortunate indeed. Whenever I can, I make sure to keep the positive energy flowing my way by sharing my blessings as much as possible. I always have. We "reap what we sow" in life. I firmly believe this. As long as I keep sowing positive actions, as much as I possibly can; speak with love and compassion, taking full responsibility for both, I believe these are the keys to my charmed life. I believe in the "Power of Attraction": you attract what you put out into the Universe. I must be doing something right, because I couldn't be happier. I have learned to "receive" as well as "give". Finally.

I am sending Love to all of you this Easter and Passover season. May the Spring of 2012 bring you nothing but Joy, Happiness and Abundance, as well as good health. Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Kathy! The universe needs all the positive vibes you are throwing out!

    ReplyDelete